Symantec help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point Break

Baseband Member
Ok this is a long shot and im not sure if anyone is familiar with this, but I work as a Computer Technician, at my work we currently run Symantec Antivirus 9.0 on our directory, email, and web server. Now our liscense will expire in 40 or so days, i wish to renew my liscense, but I cannont seem to find renewal page for that product only version 10.1 Must I buy this new version, or can I do a renewal with this product and it will count at upgrading, please any information if helpful.

We upgraded from 8.0 to 10.0.2 with ease. As far as making the purchase that should be between you and your vendor.

Personally I do not recommend having anything to do with Symantec or any of its products. That said I had enountered something similar t owhat you are describing when I was foolish enough to use the Symantec products. One of the problems that I have found is that the web site will not guide you to what ever version you need to purchase, this you need to guess without any help from Symantec. My recommendation is to call Symantec or pay a visit to your local software re-seller and ask a live human. This may be the only way that you can get the information that you need.

Personally I use Mc Affee and thus far they have proved to be very non-cryptic which is so like Symantec. I will have to see what happens the next time that I need to re-new my license for the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom