Biggest online gameprize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totalee

Solid State Member
I have been playing the eurostar competition and trying to get my claws into what they are callin the biggest ever prize for a online game 200,000 euros ( that converts to about 137,000 pounds ) which converts to Holiday, New car, maybe even new girlfriend ( i hope the old one doesn't see this ) anyway back to spending the money i haven't gotten yet from eurostar http://quest.eurostar.com/en-gb/home.php?no=fl... How would you spend the dough?

if you actually got money from the game, which you wouldn't, i would spend all $286,676 on upgrading my computer. I wouldn't be so embarrased about my little celeron. It would be my new computer...to be MR. Hammer's friend.

1. Get the best MacBook out there.
2. Sock away college money.
3. Get a new car.
4. Get my own bloody apartment.

talldude123 said:
if you actually got money from the game, which you wouldn't, i would spend all $286,676 on upgrading my computer

Why wouldn't you get money from the game have you played it o had a look at the site? do you know something we don't? Is there a trick in there somewhere?

Id put money for college, new car, house. In that order, and a new computer if i have any left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom