7950... Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trifid said:
It doesn't support DX10, that is what he meant. Meaning no UT2k7 or Halo 2 (why would you!?)

LMAO I find it funny people think you going to need a DX10 card to play UT2k7.

At E3 2005, Epic's Tim Sweeney suggested an NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra level card for decent frame rates at 1024x768 resolution.

According to Mark Rein, VP of Epic, Nvidia 7800 GTX runs Unreal Tournament 2007 significantly faster than the Geforce 6800 generation of cards.

It sure sounds like to me the 68XX series supported.

mgoldb2 said:
LMAO I find it funny people think you going to need a DX10 card to play UT2k7.

It sure sounds like to me the 68XX series supported.

Yeah, i just laugh and shake my head and move on.

Well insert DX10 game where I wrote UT2k7, and move along. I don't study games to every detail before they are released. I look at them once maybe and then forget about it until launch.

Trifid said:
Well insert DX10 game where I wrote UT2k7, and move along. I don't study games to every detail before they are released. I look at them once maybe and then forget about it until launch.

My point is there are NO games planed that will only work on DX10 cards and it going to be a very long time till there are. Games like Halo 3 will require Vista because Microsoft gay and want too force people to upgrade there windows but I very much doubt it will require a DX10 card.

I have not read that. The engine was made around DX9. I don't know if they will port it to DX10.

I have read a few places that it supports both or implies that it does anyway.

"If Unreal Tournament 2007 is looking like this on DirectX 9, imagine how it will look while running DirectX 10."

Thats just one extract that implies its support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom