Anyone know of any free PC games? (full versions, NOT pirated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintox

Daemon Poster
Like title says, what are some other free games to download that are full games. I know of these two:

America's Army
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

2 good free games, but are there any more? I doubt there are but maybe.

Oh, and I have HL2 so I know about all of those mods.

starport is pretty fun if you take the time to actually start. just go to download.com and searh for starport ge. anybody else ever heard of it or play it?

just so i don't have to make another topic...which game is better Woflenstein:enemy territory, COD, or counterstrike?

Wolfenstein is a different game compared to COD and counterstike. While COD and counterstrike try to be more realistic wolfenstein is nothing close to realistic except for level locations. I like wolfenstein the most out of the 3 because i can pwn anyone in it, but my computer broke down :/ so I won't play for awhile.

Syn7ax 3rror said:
CS is better IMO. I don't like wolfinstein, one of id's worst games.
Heyyo,

Omgz, how can you hate wolfenstein?? I mean, that street fighter mod was like, wow n' such eh? lol...

Enemy Territory is definately the best free FPS. The teamplay's incredible. Never seen a FPS with better teamplay. (I know what you're thinking guys, but BF2 has lots of lone wolfs..)

WAIT! I take that back, Marathon's the best free FPS. Like, this game is the greatest geeky FPS made, lol. *in geekiest voice possible* "ALL BLESS TENTLOR!!!" :D

Lol... hahaha.... oh god I wish me bud diddn't have somekindof weird vendetta against the game, it's a lot of fun in coop. :p
oh, and... marathon > halo. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom