Cs Freak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
yes it is....you beat me to it :p

Theres a lot of other video of him....www.purepwnage.com is a well put together little series of videos IMO, but yeah that's where this guy originates from....of course it's fake

yea, purepwnage is probably the best series of videos i've seen, but the last episode (IMO) blew

I believe I've only watched up to episode 6 and I see there is number 7 out....I'll have to check it out some other time.

"Its cause like...kyle will always be a n00b.....and like...I'm a pro eh.."

I wouldn't like to be that guys neighbor that dudes out of his mind. He should join the army, he will fit in perfectly. I wish i knew his screen name so i can go kick his ass on cs and make him lose it. I should create some hack to just target him and have head finding bullets or something. That should send him on a homicidal rampage. :)

gab00n said:
I wouldn't like to be that guys neighbor that dudes out of his mind. He should join the army, he will fit in perfectly. I wish i knew his screen name so i can go kick his ass on cs and make him lose it. I should create some hack to just target him and have head finding bullets or something. That should send him on a homicidal rampage. :)

keep smokin man ;)

gab00n said:

do it so we can see a new ep. of himand you him going nuts would be funny as hell to watch.

I have actually challanged that guy twice, but he has never faced me.

He lives very close by to me as well

DJ-CHRIS said:
I have actually challanged that guy twice, but he has never faced me.

He lives very close by to me as well

:eek:

no offense but FPS doug doesn't seem very good (but then again, i suck a lot more than him)

well i MIGHT be wrong, but for example, in dust 2 when he was in the tunnels (with an awp? scout? seemed like awp), someone jumped onto th boxes and it took him forever to aim for the guy..

and the people he played seemed crappy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom