Why Gurls should date geeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:

That's because pot is widely accepted these days....I'd be all over it again if it were legal....helps me to get over my SAD (Social Anxiety Disease) :p I just like to call it that 'Im SAD' lol....but yeah....people who don't smoke pot have a HUGE misconception of it's effects....besides it effects everyone differently, BUT, I'm not gonna bother with this arguement because it'll turn into a huge thread with pot-prudes vs pot-heads lol

cough cough...

There has been numerous dicussions on pot around here, let us not let this thred turn into one. Although it is fun to teach the ignorance right out of some people, it still becomes a pain in the ass. Plus, I'm always paranoid that the network admin is watching me from his computer and he is going to get me fired for talking about this. Just paranoia, possibly from the immense amounts of pot I smoke? Nah, I dont think so. :confused::mad:

Anyway, back to the question at hand, 'Why Gurls should date Geeks'. The answer is simple... Geeks end up ruling the world, wiht more money than god, and they usually end up being the boss of the as$hole who is always making fun of them for being a geek.

Bill Gates, richest man in the world.... Need I say more?

just got to say this and im down yes nubius that is very true everyone has there own effects. Shoot mine was jsut to clam my neroives at times.:) but noone heard that from me. Back to Geeks. :Him yes Bill Gates oh i just hate him but man he is one rich b****.

Desi, I have to say, that was one of the most mature true to life things I have ever read. How old are you? 16, 17? Yeah, thats good news for you that you already realize all these things, you are rapidly growing up. I didnt realize some of those things until very recently, and I'm almost 21. I am behind in growing up, this I know. It seems you are ahead, and it will benefit you like you have no idea later on in life. I give it two thumbs up, and give you due praise for the write up.

I'm 15, turning 16 on Dec.20. Hey, nubius you're right, I've never noticed all these girls on this forum, hell I never knew there where any.

EDIT: My Geek score on http://www.innergeek.us/: Geek Tendencies 14.xxxx%

Hey! Girls can be into computers too, even if it's only probably a fraction of the knowledge of some of the guys here. I thought I knew a lot until I started posting here - heck I know nothing it seems these days re: computers. Anyways...yes there are girls out there. If youread their user names sometimes it gives it away (eg. BETHANY BALDWIN)...is a girls name :)

I dare to think I am the only one? *wink* I doubt I am, but do not doubt that I am way WAY out numbered (99-1?) by you guys! It's cool though. Guys are straight forward people and that's what you need when you're looking for answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom