New CS:S map/steam update

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
what do you guys think?

i don't really have comments on inferno and port, but one thing i did notice was that since i'm using onboard sound, i'm having sound lag

and that lag sucks

I noticed a bit of net connection problems, bullets not working in water.

And I love port

bah, I need to finish modding my computer and get it up and running again so I can play some more :(

List of TF members that need Pyscatric Help: ATIRAGEPRO, hygor
You mean psychiatric........that's the worst buthering of a word I've seen in a while

Nubius said:
bah, I need to finish modding my computer and get it up and running again so I can play some more :(

You mean psychiatric........that's the worst buthering of a word I've seen in a while

What error, your seeing fings pysco

Port = the sux. For only one reason, its that there is basically NO where where u can cover ur ass. Your always open to fire.. theres fences n stuff but they have small grills in them and u can be seen!! waaa!

I've always loved inferno and I think that Valve did a bang up job bringing it up to Source. I agree that port is a bit frustrating since there is no where to avoid fire, but that just adds to the strategy. I find the machine gun and glock as a very good combo for that map, I can send out some cover fire for teamates plus I gain an edge when other players run out of bullets and reload. The glock or five seven would both seem to work well as pistols since they can fire off a lot of rounds fast and accurately.

man, I wanna get my comp up and running soon....just gotta make a shroud and mount it and that's basically it, we gots to play some CS:S together gaara :D

Got my white cold cathodes in today, my red leds and red led fans yesterday, it's all coming together, but since my friend is doing a lot of the actual cutting work, then I'm not pushing to get it finished, because I appreciate his help greatly. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY it'll be done this weekend.

BTW he found some toyota made anti-freeze that's blood red, will go perfect in my system :D

ohhh yes, CS games sound good. I am running my errands tomorow, have to order a few things, have to drop of my 9800Pro to the dude who's buying it and pick up some extra cash, then head out to pick up my case, mods, watercooling parts, and motherboard. Still don't wanna buy the video card yet since I'm certain I can catch a deal with these dudes I am quite well acquinted with.

Then sometime next week Venice comes in with my memory, and then I go out and get PSU and GPU and hopefully case mods will be done by then and the fun can begin. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom