Why Watercool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone here at TF want to pitch in for my Artic cooler 3 I think it's called? =) I'll be taking donations of 10's, 20's and 50's thank you

Smokin-A.I. said:
hey he said in a cheap motel..and a puter like that ??? if he stays there for long , we will see someone else with his specs on here and he will be on a chep budget and puter ...lol

U live in Dallas? What part? I live in Coppell...but go to Dallas every now and then:)

hmm Nvidia why don you post some pics (unbias member here who sees a lot of argument over this).

thats pretty pathetic to have to lie about your computer. penis size ok but computers thats just pathetic. lol

jblaze725 said:
thats pretty pathetic to have to lie about your computer. penis size ok but computers thats just pathetic. lol

i think they're both pretty pathetic really. i'm not accusing anyone of lying, but if it does happen to be true, that's pretty low.

i couldn't post pics of my rig if it was questioned...only ones that are REALLY old( had soyo board and 2400+ Tbred-B). so i know how it is to not be able to defend your claim.

w00t, I set my cpu to 2.4 with the fsb at 218 and my timings are 2-3-3-3! Whenever I set my cpu faster than 2.4, when windows is booting, well before the boot screen comes up, I get a blue screen stating windows isn't starting to prevent harm to my computer =( I tried 218 with 11.5x and 209 with 12x and both had the same effect. anyways my improvements were my benchmarks though, I'm pleased with them. Setting the timing from 2-3-3-5 to 2-3-3-3 gave me a couple extra 100 points in A3. Not much of a difference I know, but it's still more power >=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom