SLI on Intel chipset?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

philbar71

Fully Optimized
forget what you have previously thought about SLI. only available on the P55 and X58 chipsets and crappy nvidia chipsets. but now i bring you proof that SLI can be done on any other mobo, as long as it has 2 PCI-E slots.

sli.png

i'll have more later, including benchmarks and how i did it :D

Easy. Photoshop. ;)

ohh, it would look that way. especially since i have a black background :angel:

but i can assure you i have absolutely no ps skills. (hence why i had baez do my awesome sig)
and i dont even have photoshop :D

i'll do a GPU-Z validation tomorrow. and some benchmarks.

ohh, it would look that way. especially since i have a black background :angel:

but i can assure you i have absolutely no ps skills. (hence why i had baez do my awesome sig)
and i dont even have photoshop :D

i'll do a GPU-Z validation tomorrow. and some benchmarks.

Camtasia video or it didn't happen. :p You have more than enough power to bring up a few apps while it's running, and you get a 30 day free trial.

^ lol, dont worry i'm going to do some benchies tomorrow. and a GPU-Z validation. but here is how i did it :D

Project xDevs: Activating NVIDIA SLI on all motherboards, detailed HOW-TO

BUT, be warned, IF YOU SCREW UP YOUR OS TRYING THIS THEN DONT BLAME IT ON ME :angel:

i tried this a week ago and something went wrong and it made my win 7 unbootable, so consider your self warned.

Definitely going to give that a try once I get the hardware for it. :p Finally, a "cheaper" SLI option for us AMD fans.

oh lol, i thought that you had somehow gotten your hands on some hydra technology.

nice find though, sli on an amd chipset too.

ok, to all non believers i got some vantage banchmarks to prove it. *note i did not have a SLI bridge so these numbers would be a little higher if i had one ;P

vantage NON SLI

vantage SLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom