Rate the Wire Management Above You!

phucng_10

Fully Optimized
Well, I'm guessing we don't have a 1337 wire management thread, correct? So let's have one on tech-forums! I'll start it! :D

DSC05577.jpg

Please rate! :p

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

This was kinda quickly done. It's only temporary until I get my new case
wires.jpg

I took my watercooling out so I could clean it, and I'll install it in my new case when I get it. Though I'll probably be replacing the radiators with 1x360mm one, and get a fillport instead of the reservoir
watercoolingstuff.jpg

wow....Apokalipse, that looks great. I give it a 9/10. Very tidy....those zip ties really come in handy. This is also the first time you've shown your rig too?...because I've never seen it before. That's the first Sonic Tower, I've seen on anyone's system too. Can't wait to see, what you'll do with the A70.

This was kinda quickly done. It's only temporary until I get my new case
wires.jpg

I took my watercooling out so I could clean it, and I'll install it in my new case when I get it. Though I'll probably be replacing the radiators with 1x360mm one, and get a fillport instead of the reservoir
watercoolingstuff.jpg

9/10! The S-ATA HDD's would be nicer if you could flip it backwards and that 3pin to 4pin Molex Connector is like sticking out right there. :happy:

wow....Apokalipse, that looks great. I give it a 9/10.
Really? I didn't think it'd get that good score.

Very tidy....those zip ties really come in handy. This is also the first time you've shown your rig too?...because I've never seen it before.
As it is now, yes. I've taken pics of my rig when I had it in a Lian-Li PC-V1000, back when I was still running on a Sempron (socket 754)

That's the first Sonic Tower, I've seen on anyone's system too.
With a holding bracket my dad made for me. It didn't come with one for AM2.

Can't wait to see, what you'll do with the A70.
Can't wait to get it myself. Do you think you'll get one?

9/10! The S-ATA HDD's would be nicer if you could flip it backwards
how do you mean?

BTW, the ones in there are a 74GB 10,000RPM Raptor, and a 750GB Seagate 7200.10
I have a 320GB 7200.10 drive, but I need to fix the SATA connector (it broke when I was took it to a friends house). No biggie, but I just need the right kind of glue for it.
harddrive.jpg

and that 3pin to 4pin Molex Connector is like sticking out right there. :happy:
Just pushed it behind the other wires.

Back
Top Bottom