Yahoo 360 ... YAHOO! reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuaibao

In Runtime
Yahoo 360 Invitations or Invites Here!

I am giving them away free. If youÂ’d like a free Yahoo 360 invitation, then email me or leave a comment on my blog!
http://shuaibao.blogsome.com/

If you donÂ’t know what Yahoo 360 is, hereÂ’s an explainationÂ….
WHAT IS YAHOO 360??
Yahoo 360 is an easy way to keep connected to family and friends with blogs, photos, and more.
A screenshot of your page on Yahoo 360
samplescreen4.jpg

(Numbers correspond to the next “features” section)
Features!
*1. Blog
Create your own blog or online journal. Share thoughts, experiences, pictures with your friends.

*2. Blast
Share a quick communication your friends can reply to — an idea, attitude, question, or web link.

*3. Photos
Let your friends view your Yahoo! Photos albums.

*4. Local Reviews
Rate and review local restaurants and businesses, and share with your friends.

*5. Friends
Show your linked friends.

*6. LAUNCHcast Station
Let your friends listen to your LAUNCHcast music station.

*7. Lists
Create and share lists of your favorite books, movies, music, TV shows and more.

*8. Groups
Let your friends see the Yahoo! Groups to which you belong.

Share what matters to you
Create your own place online. Share photos. Create a blog. List your favorites, send a blast, and more.

Keep your friends and family close
Invite them to your place to see what youÂ’ve shared. They can create their own place and link it to yours. ItÂ’s a great way to stay up to date.

Control who sees what
Share as much as you want, with whomever you want. You decide.

As you can see, this Yahoo! 360 service is pretty good. Get an invitation to an invitation-only service, Yahoo! 360, here! Just leave a comment with your email (spell it out, like “shuaibao at gmail dot com” just in case of stupid spam. I like to train my email client though ) and I’ll email one to you.

MY BLOG is here: http://shuaibao.blogsome.com/
The first link is taken, sorry.

I'm Steve, I'd like to get one, if you'd be willing to give it to me, I PMed you, but maybe you won't get it because no email check or something, who knows.
My email is dweebk [at] gmail [dot] com

No problem....I was kinda on vacation. Just comment on my blog next time I need more visitors :p.

Anyway, I'll be sending your invite shortly.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom