Xbox Live on CoD WAW.. Messed Up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Right this is long winded but im sorry :p, i dont know if its me messing everyones game up when i play Nazi Zombies or what, but what happens when the game is loaded and everyone is synchronized.. you walk around but its not the right speed at all. If you run/walk its like the speed your running at is 900MPH! Well basically WARP SPEED :eek: ?? i thought it was my internet at first but its not, it works fine on the Normal Teamdeath match and stuff like that. It must be me messing everyone elses game up because they just seem to die within 2 seconds like me :eek: ?

Ever since i rang Microsoft about a Gamertag issue i had, She told me to Delete my profile and Recover it again (as people could still see my old gamertag) because i wanted a different one. She also said to me, Delete The System Cache.. Now since ive Deleted my Gamertag and Deleted the System Cache, the CoD WAW Nazi Zombies has gone weird..also happens on 'Der Riese' which i payed 800 Points for in a map pack with other bits and bobs.

would clearing the system cache do something to the software or whatever on the 360 ?

Microsoft said they will give me a ring back tomorrow (9th September) so i might just tell them then :)

Any you guys might know what the problem is ?

Some one you synced with must of had a MOD save, so wen u sync the MOD will upload to your save, once you play a new camp single or multi your save will be refreshed and remove mod.... same with laser dots, high jumping, all that kinda stuff ppl mod with.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom