xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphisboy

Baseband Member
i wanna know are all the xbox 360s still catches the red ring of death or did they fix this problem cause im fixing on buying a xbox 360, thanx

The newer ones are much more stable. Try to find the newer skus because microsoft didn't recall the older ones, and you don't wanna get one of those. But yeah, the newer ones are better.

Put this in the XBOX Area?

All systems have a slight chance of failure. Nothing is perfect....

Get a warranty and be done with it.

I know this is an older topic... but "most" of 360's get RRoD? That is quite off base. There was never a majority of 360's failing. The highest accurate predictions were in the 30% range, and still those are quite high to the actual original 360's failures. Please don't scare him off. The new ones don't RRoD (except for the normal failure rate of all technology) and only a small amount of older ones still RRoD. Mine is an older version, I've had it for nearly 2 years, and nothing has been wrong with it at all.

So, before you hear from experienced and knowledgable 360 owners like myself, don't go thinking that all 360's fail, because that is so far from true. You will be absolutel fine, and you don't need an extended warranty because all Xbox 360's are covered with 3 year warranties from Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom