[WOW] How do I increase my FPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet connection won't really affect your FPS. If you're using up more bandwidth than WoW requires then you will because it'll take longer to gather specific content from the servers.

It is actually only a factor in the main hubs on peak times, to some extent, but generally it will not limit your FPS, as Peter pointed out.

lol well im pretty sure ive got adsl 1 internet.

my fps does still jump thought it gets up to about 30-40 for a while then it drops back down.

im really not sure on how youd fix it though, i thought of upgrading my pc to get better fps but not real sure.

lol well im pretty sure ive got adsl 1 internet.

my fps does still jump thought it gets up to about 30-40 for a while then it drops back down.

im really not sure on how youd fix it though, i thought of upgrading my pc to get better fps but not real sure.

What are you system specs (and resolution)?

well the system specs allude me because i bought the computer from a garage sale and it was average and better than the computer i had so i got it, well my reolution i run it at what it is normaly, i havent really played with it only the other details you canmake less affective thats all, i have all those pretty much the lowest they can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom