WoW/FFXI World/Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niverive

In Runtime
So there are four things I usually do on this PC, browse the internet, watch Anime, play Final Fantasy XI, and play World of Warcraft so I was thinking I'd post my character data on here in case anyone else here actually plays on the same servers as me anyways.

Final Fantasy XI:

World: Valefor
Character: Niverive

World of Warcraft:

Server1: Illidan
Character: Orichi

Server2: Aerie Peak
Character: Niverive

Btw my MSN and Yahoo are under my profile name I'm usually on them both when I'm on the computer, can drop me a line. Or post your character data for others to know :p

FFXI

World: Lakshmi
Character: Akubane
^_^ shame we're on different servers. How long you been playing? 3.5 years or so here. I started playing wow at the same time but there just wasn't enough time in the day to play both while working. So rather than quit my job i quit wow hahaha.

i'm pretty pumped for the march update. Gonna add Dancer AF hopefully. Should be cool.

been playing FFXI since the ps2 release, but I've switched servers a lot so I only got 75rdm and 70brd atm, send me a message on MSN or Yahoo or something

Ah ic. I couldn't switch servers XD I've had the same couple LS's since I started years ago, if it wasn't for the people I know I woulda quit by now. I haven't grinded read hard. Just a 75 dark knight, 56 dancer and more 30-40 than i feel like naming haha. I been working on all the mission lines and stuff forever now. CoP has taken nearly 2 years and im still only on 5-3 lol

That sucks I finished all missions up to the point of where ToAU was at that point in time in about a year, that includes getting rank 10 in bastok, windurst, and san d'oria, finishing ZMs and PMs, of course i'm a huge mission/quest freak I have over 350 quests done too

XD It'd be alright if i was still unemployed and doing nothing but playing ffxi ; ; lol i can only play twice a week. makes it hard to organize a 6 hour cop run ; ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom