Windows Server 2008 : Active User Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Unsure if this is the right area for this or not this is my first thread about a server, but I'm running this in my home, and was just about to start setting up my users for logons to the server blah blah blah, and I'm getting this error, heres 3 pictures in exact sequence of what comes up.

If more information is needed please let me know and I will provide, I've done a lot of googling and not really seeing anything, just seeing that some peoples "IDEAS" are repairing windows but that can mean 1 of 1,000,000 things, this is a fresh install, and I've tried another disc, same thing. Any input would be excellent. Thanks

Comes up as soon as I try to start the wizard.
click1.jpg

click2.jpg

click3.jpg

Try a reinstall of the OS. Something didn't install right. That or try to run dcpromo from run. But you need that to set up AD.

You have to run dcpromo first. YOu install the AD function, then have to run dcpromo, at that point you'll get an install wizard to install the rest of the domain controller configurations.

As for the snapin, just create a new one. Add the ADDS tree and start adding users / groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom