Windows 8 launch next year will start “a real new push into PC gaming” say Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could do that 10 years ago. The cloud is just a gimmick, that I pray dies, especially with more and more carriers moving to bandwidth caps.

i hate the bandwidth cap bs.
hey, we got cable internet, it's better than your dial-up and DSL. sign up with us!!
so a lot of people sign up for cable internet.
but wait! too many people have signed up for our services, and our equipment can't handle the the load!
lets cap these speeds, and keep the prices the same. and don't upgrade equipment at all.
what's that? upgrade our equipment? nawwwwwwwwwwww
it's fine. *****es won't notice a thing.

Speak of the devil...
FAIL.png

You could do that 10 years ago. The cloud is just a gimmick, that I pray dies, especially with more and more carriers moving to bandwidth caps.
I wish 3d would die AGAIN too.

So bring the rest of the Halo franchise to PC and don't do a BS port to it. Oh and Fable 3 is useless without Fable 2 on PC as well, retards. How bout, M$ use your **** money to get devs to right decent stuff for PC instead of making another ridiculous Windows Vista.

Cause Win7 is the next XP =D

And sadly that still has not died a death, the cloud crap has to die first though I am talking seriously painful death the type that involves a serial killer who likes to keep his victims alive for a long time before killing them with a chainsaw up the arse.

And sadly that still has not died a death, the cloud crap has to die first though I am talking seriously painful death the type that involves a serial killer who likes to keep his victims alive for a long time before killing them with a chainsaw up the arse.
Umbrella. Covered in 1mm barbs.

It expands at a rate of 1cm/30min

That might be worse. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom