WIFI connection ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del80y

Beta member
Hello i just got my self a nintendo DS for my xmas. And now i want to start a wifi connection (i have a wireless broadband rougter). Im told that that is all i will need but i do not now how to set it up.
I tryed google but i found nothing that could help is there anyh one out there that could help me out

Buy yourself the Nintendo USB Wi-Fi adapter. It's handy as can be and very easy to set up. If not go to Nintendowifi.com and you will find a list of recommended routers and how to set them up.
It's really easy with the USB adapter. Plus you can take it anywhere you go.

If you have the router, you don't really need the USB adapter, it's just a waste of money. Just go into your game that has Wifi and look for Nintendo Wifi Connection and do an auto search, the thing will pretty much set itself up. and the top screen has instructions also.

Lynch Hung said:
usb adapter is great to have because you can take it anywhere.

It won't owrk on all PC's. I learned that the hard way. Nintendo actually TOLD me to return mine, I didn't do it on my own free will:)

What game are trying to play on the Wi-fi? If it's Mario Kart DS.. with that it just picks up your Wireless Router when you first attempt to get on.

If you go into settings first you have the option to setup your wireless connection in there you do a scan and it will pick up your router, then just select your network and enter your network key if you use one.
once you save those settings go to WFC match and it will load up auto.
Just make sure you dont quit when you are losing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom