Who said it's imposible to build a Intel PC on a budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wolfdale is superior in just about every way.

Not according to every benchmark I've ever seen, and I looked up half a dozen in the last week specificlaly comparing those two chips. The 6000+ scores signifigantly higher.

Not according to every benchmark I've ever seen, and I looked up half a dozen in the last week specificlaly comparing those two chips. The 6000+ scores signifigantly higher.

Compared to what? The e3200 is pretty new and I don't see any reason why they would be put up against each other in a review. Have you accounted for platform disparities? And where did you get your benchmarks? Anandtech has a cpu comparison system that only compares them on cpu specific benchmarks, and wolfdales easily beat those old amd, not to mention new ones. I see no way a legit review website would compare a discontinued chip from 2006 to a new chip that isn't even competing with it. I call B.S. The anandtech system is only valid because it lets you select chips of your choosing. And please don't cite Tom's, some of their numbers don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom