Which one sounds right...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin.C

Fully Optimized
Hello,

Need your opinion :D. I'm getting rid of my crappy Labtec Arena 675 5.1 Speakers for a new surround sound system. My Audigy 2 sound card deserves better...:p

My budget is up to around £50 ($87). Don't want to go higher than £60 really. I play alot of games and listen to music alot...but don't watch DVDs often. Not looking for a 6.1 or 7.1 system...nowhere to place the extra surround speakers. Happy with a 5.1.

Done alot of research and i've filtered the list down to two speaker systems:

1. Creative Labs Inspire T5900

creative-t5900.jpg

Total Power: 76w RMS

2. H&B SH-155

1091015577.jpg

Total Power: 150w RMS

The Creative Labs Inspire T5900 has good reviews all across the web. But the H&B SH-155 doesn't have any reviews so far, and is virtually unheard of...however it has a total of 150w RMS.

Which one...?

stick with the creative... would you buy a car that no one has ever heard of or bought? No... stick with what is known to be good.

For the wattage, thats not really going to matter. In that price range, you can't get much power. Plus, that 150 watts is split 6 ways, so its really much less than you think.

I would go with creative without hesitation. I've heard good things about that system.

Looks like a nice choice. JW, how much was it? I have the P5800's which are essentially the same thing but a bit better with a stronger center speaker.

I have the T7900s which are a 7.1 version. I find them amazing. Let me know your thoughts on your new speakers when you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom