Whats some good RTS games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDrIoT69

In Runtime
Ive been having a craving for some RTS. I have Generals, but im wondering if there are some RTS that are very very fun.

Is Sudden Strike 2 any good? My friend has the 1st one and he loves it. I want a game where when im playing, i can yell out, "Push through the lines, CHARGE" and just get tons of infantry to rush the enemies defenses, like in WWII.

Is Blitzkriege any good? Im looking for preferbly a WWII game.

Should i get C&C Generals: Zero hour? Lots of people play that online?

I mostly like games where you dont really need to build up an empire base, because i like the whole Reinforcements idea, because in wars, usually your home base doesnt come under attack.

Heck yea, Blitzkrieg is awesome!

Same with Blitzkrieg Burning Horizons.

Codename: Panzers is another good one.

The entire C&C line is cool. If you want an amazing C&C game and don't mind an old one, Tiberian Sun is awesome. It's what got me into the genre. You can get a whole pack of the old C&C games off of Amazon.

:cool:

-x86

Yeah, i played Blitzkriege demo, and it was fun as hell.

Looks like i got somethin to buy 2morrow. For some reason, i love buying games on friday.

Rise of Nations is super-good. I hear Warcraft III is pretty good, too (I havent tried it yet, myself).

CC Generals was awesome for multiplayer. but its not as good as Warcraft III. Unfortunately, there is base building involved. I suggest you wait for the new games like Act of War etc.
I have Battle for Middle-Earth. Presentation is great but you get bored after awhile. I haven't tried the multiplayer but I hear its pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom