What do you do to relax with tech..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Now bare in Mind I'm aiming this thread at a more different type topic unlike the super nerd thread.

For Example: I cant go to sleep on a Night or any given period in 24 hour day unless I have the humming of my computer network to ease me off like sheep jumping over that fence.

Also, the first thing I do when waking up after a sleep\rest is check DC Statuses and forums..

Mabie its more of a sleep issue but I cant relax unless I have my tech churning away in the Living room..

Was curious so I thought I'd post.

I can't go to sleep without my phone being on the charger next to my bed... because if it dies I'm screwed :tongue: I use it as my alarm.

A lot of folks use what they call "white noise" it's like the sound of a fan or the hum of a pc that helps them sleep. My first wife always needed a fan on too. Personally I find I sleep like a baby after a massive amount of alcohol.... no fans please

lol this is a very awkward question

Yeah mabie I should of thought it threw.

A lot of folks use what they call "white noise" it's like the sound of a fan or the hum of a PC that helps them sleep. My first wife always needed a fan on too. Personally I find I sleep like a baby after a massive amount of alcohol.... no fans please

Personally I cant sleep when I drink a large amount of Alcohol, for some reason my brain switches on when I drink. and I get in the sort of Mood were I want to Party. Mabie thats why I don't drink at home. Unless I'm really unwell with my depression. Then it seems to do something.

Back
Top Bottom