What apps do you have for your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a Blackberry Curve through my old work. I quit there and now have this crap phone, but the service I go through was bought by At&t so I just need to wait a couple of weeks in July and my new Torch arrives. I was going to get the iPhone, but being that it was uber expensive and I couldn't get insurance on it, it was a no go for me.

For the tech nerd I am, I'm surprised I've sustained getting a smart phone. I think that mostly due to me being cheap and not wanting to pay for a data plan though...

Ditto. My phone is through a family plan so it is dirt cheap. Why would I want to triple or quadruple what I pay?

Ditto. My phone is through a family plan so it is dirt cheap. Why would I want to triple or quadruple what I pay?

Depending on your carrier adding a smartphone isn't that expensive. I'm on a family plan as well with at&t and my Galaxy S only costs $15 more a month than the basic phone it replaced. Plus I got the added benefit of free unlimited texting through google voice. I think tmobile offers even cheaper data plans than that

my data plan is 25. Cheapest you can get, for 500mb. I have unlimited txting and 200 mins, unlimited weekend and past 6. for 55 total a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom