Weird xbox marketplace problem, i can't select anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Ok basically when I'm on my account which has Xbox live and when I try pressing the a button to access anything in the game marketplace, video marketplace and the "inside xbox" things it doesn't work.

I can do it with any other account which doesn't have xbox live, although obviously it asks me for live once I have. Also white i press the a button it does flash white in the bottom left of the xbox 360 screen so it is registering, makes a little select sound to, just.. i don't get taken anywhere.

It's really annoying as for a start i want to get some demo's and also want to download some new content for a game.

to me it sound's like a communication problem between the xbox and the controller like obviously it knows you pressed a button but it get's lost and dose nothing. iv'e never had that problem befor.

weird though because i can obviously use the a button ingame and on other menus like settings, just not xbox live content... Might phone them.

weird though because i can obviously use the a button ingame and on other menus like settings, just not xbox live content... Might phone them.

Yes I would phone them. Has it been like this since the update? Could be a failed update, or you may need to clear the HDD cache or something. I don't know the procedure off hand, but I'm sure they will tell you how on the phone.

aye I will tomorrow and yes I think this started happening after the big update, I only tried to download content 3 days ago so I can't be sure but it did work before the big xbox experience update.

well phoning them does **** all. After loads of minutes with some machine women picking categories i sent to some Indian call centre and even with speaker phone i can barely make out the person and their just saying " what is your name sir...ok how do you spell that."

basically useless ****. I'll try emailing again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom