Website Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno66

Beta member
Hello, I am new here. I want to create a website. I am wondering if anyone would volunteer to be glad to help me with my icon/design for free. Just private message me.

You should really read the rules.

11) New Members have certain requirements that must be met before access is granted to certain features, namely Signatures, PM (Personal Message) System, B/S/T (Buy/Trade/Sell) Forums, and the OT (Off-Topic) Forums. The requirements are as follows.
  • 40 good posts to get a signature. Posting things like "LOL" or "That is some good information" will get you noticed real fast and get your signature use blocked before you even get it. A couple posts like this are fine, but 40 posts just so you can put up a link to your site will not be allowed.
  • 40 posts to gain access to the PM (Personal Messenger) System.
  • 40 posts to gain access to the Off Topic forum.
  • 100 good posts to reach the B/S/T Area.
For a full explanation as to why these measures are in place please refer to this topic started by our Administrator, Trotter.

Kinda hard for someone to PM you when you dont have the option for that specific service till you reach 40 posts. Plus no one knows you. Why would they be willing to do work for free when they know nothing about you, the website, the work involved, if they will be part of the site or anything. Your asking people to take direction from you for nothing in return of all their hard work. Best of luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom