Webpage contain errors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krika

Beta member
Hi,

I have a webpage, some folks are saying this contain viruses and trojans.

Webpage is here

I had this problem for a while. I have McAfee SecuirityCenter up to date. I even downloaded AVG virusscan trial. And tried, nothing happend??? I just can't undestand this. What could couse this?

Please, i need your help, i'm so stuck with this problem, there's nothing i can do.

Cheers

It looks fine to me, the pop-up was blocked by my browser.

What is this virus doing, putting errors on the page.

I don't know what the virus or trojan do or will do. In my CPU everything is ok. I just know that some people are talking about trojans and viruses at gamershood :eek:

Here's one visitor complaining:
And yet again i will remind you all GAMERSHOOD GIVES OUT TROJANS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, i implore you all to check your computers with not one, but two virus checkers. the ones i just got from opening the site {not realizing it was gamershood} were called
exploit-mhtredir.gen & Downloader-AAI

Other:
umm every time i come onto the site my virus program comes up and says that i have a virus in one of my temporay internet files. It says its a trojan of some sort but then i click heal and it heals successfully so i guess its not a big deal but i figured you would want to know because not everyones virus program could catch this. I know its this site because it happens everytime t hat i come on this site and not any other so i just figured you might want to look into it.

Third:
Everytime i go to your web page a trojan virus tries to get onto my computer

Fourth:
My computer is so messed up because of GAMERSHOOD PLease listen and DO NOT go to that website. You'll be cursing them out for days to come.

etc. those a few letters i found. And i doubt that these letters will help anybody to solve the problem :), but these are just some examples.

But can this be becouse of the script.(i got simple php include system). I mention that becouse when i go with IE into my page, then there's in statusbar a message "error on page" ...

Ok hope somebody has experiments with this kind of problem and know the solution...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom