Warning messages blocking access to forums/websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisuser1

Beta member
I am having some problems with my internet. I recently switched from using internet explorer to google chrome. I was browsing on chrome the other day on a forum i'm on and it came up with a warning message about the sites security certificate not matching? It gave me the option to allow or block access and i said block but now i can't get onto the forum at all, even on internet explorer, it just says "not found" when i click the link or type the adress.

It gave me the same warning today when i was on yahoo, obviously i dont want to have my email account blocked from use so i said allow and everything seems ok?

Is there something i can do to get to use the forum again that its blocked and why are these messaages appearing all of a sudden? A virus maybe?

Would appreciate any help guys before it happens again and i get blocked from everything.

Cheers, Chris.

Sounds like you have an infection. I would go here and check out the guide for your OS in use.

But you might be able to just go under Options>Under the Hood>Privacy settings and clear out what you already blocked.

Tried the privacy thing but can't find a way to delete it. Tried scanning for viruses too and nothing. Any other ideas because i really want to get back onto blocked sites now?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom