Video Editing Software for Windows

Binary Ranger

Banned
Hello there Tech Forums! Today our letter comes from Mikey in Seattle Washington:

"Dear Binary Ranger, I have an important assignment coming up in my sociology class. It's a video project and all of my friends are technologically incompetent. Our teacher is also on the same boat as my friends are. He suggests we use Windows Movie Maker, but it's really buggy and doesn't offer that many features for me. Is there any other free opensource video editing programs you would suggest?

PS: How do you get you're hair to look so good?"

Haha! Well Mikey you're very creepy for knowing what my hair looks like. Especially considering I've never shown my real face!

Anyway, I'm personally not sure about good free opensource video ware. So let's as Tech Forums for help!

Now Tech Forums, on your keypads using A, B , C, or D, please vote now! Also explain your answer too please. For the simpler minded such as Mikey!

After i started using "Freemake Video Converter" v3.1.2 I realized that it is way better than the expensive paid software that i used previously only to get A/V sync issues.

Yes, it is a video converter but you may give it a try, as it has editing options too that may serve your purpose.

Well, there is Lightworks. It's free of charge, but it's not open source, yet (it at least was in the plans). But it's definitely not for the technologically incompetent. It's top of the line, professional video editing software. It's pretty exciting that it's free of charge, though.

If you were asking about Linux, I could give you a ton of examples that are good for the technologically incompetent.

Back
Top Bottom