ULTIMATE FAQ playing backups, modchips, etc. Includes slimline pstwo FAQ!!! LOOK IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

consolemax_com

In Runtime
To everyone who is asking questions about playing backups on their PS2's.

I am a video game accessories supplier here in the good ole' USA. I supply porducts for cheaper than any other website or supply company, and have all the newest accessories and backup/import gaming products.

If you ever need any products mentioned below, email me at dvdsgamesnthings@earthlink.net and I can send you them at the lowest prices GUARANTEED! Don't believe me?!? ASK!

We carry Swap Magic discs, Flip Tops for the PS2 and NEW Slimline PSTwo!, HD Advance, HD Loader, Breaker Pro, Network Adaptors, and more!

Now, onto tutorials. If you have a question regarding modchips or anyhting related to backups please post them here. I will try to answer all questions to the best of my ability.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. I want to play backups but don't want a modchip, is this possible?

A. Yes, in fact there are many ways to do this. You can either play burnt copies of games or play games off of your Hard Drive.

Here is how:

To play games using burnt games you simply need a set of Swap magic discs (I have them available) and a slide card tool (yes, i have this too). If you own the new slimline PSTwo, you'll need the Swap Magic discs and the PSTwo Lid (which I also have).

Load the Swap Magic disc. It will tell you to insert your burnt game. Use your slide tool to open the cd tray and replace the disc with you game. Close the tray and lock using the slide tool. Load game and enjoy.

If you have the new slimline PSTwo, load Swap Magic as explained before and simply open the top lid and replace with game. Load and enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. Are modchips safe? I heard they mess up your PS2.

A. Modchips are safe. They are very safe. If you are not concerned with having one installed in your PS2, then go for it. They are costly but are far better than swap tricks, etc. because they make playing backups very easy. If you need a good modchip for cheap, contact me and I will put you in contact with a modchip installer I know that is VERY RELIABLE and CHEAP. They will provide the chip, install it, and are very professional. If they mess up your PS2, they will buy you a new one.

Q. Can the new slimline PSTwo use the Slide Card?

A. No. You need a PSTwo Lid along with Swap Magic discs or a modchip to play backups. I have all mentioned available for cheap.

Q. I want to play games from my HDD. What do I need?

A. You need:

*Hard Drive
*Network Adapter
*HD Loader or HD Advance

If you need the HD Loader or HD Advance, contact me. I have them available.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. Can I play backup games off my Hard Drive?

A. Yes, to load backup games onto your Hard Drive you'll need the Swap Magic discs or a slide tool. If HD Loader or HD Advance detect your game is not original, it will not install thus you'll need to do the Swap Trick.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to buy the products from me! I guarantee you'll receive the cheapest pricing and best service available.

dvdsgamesnthings@earthlink.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom