Two things

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General

Banned
F.E.A.R. seems to have a problem with these nvidia drivers... I'm using 91.31, what happens is I play for a few minutes and then F.E.A.R. hangs, followed by some screen flashing. It's not overheating, and the CPU is stable, it does it even when I set the CPU back to stock speeds.

And I have downloaded the BF2 patch TWICE (all 500mb of it :rolleyes: ) and when I double click on it, two sessions of it run, but nothing happens, the processes are just running.

Anyone have some help they could offer?

Whoa, 91.31 huh...I'm at 81.98 personally. I had downloaded 84.xx way back when and I got worse performance so I went back to these older ones. I haven't tried 91.31 yet though.

As for the bf2 patch, dont know...

Genral, are you sure it's not just that 7900GT KO SC that's starting to give problems? With mine, I can play all my games fine, but FEAR crashes after about 30 secs into the game, regardless of what drivers I use. I dunno anymore, I give up! :D

Thats exactly the same problem I have! But before I swapped by motherboard and CPU, I was able to play FEAR just fine. So I think it isn't the video card.

Have you tried turning down the Graphic Detail?
Redownloading and reinstalling card Drivers?
Updateing or even reinstall the Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom