trouble using CWshredder

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSXmike

In Runtime
found out i have that stupid coolwebsearch crap... did some research and downloaded CWshredder... now heres where the trouble starts... i run it and it finds VX2.look2me... fix that and it tells me i have to reset... so i click ok... and she restarts twice (???)... once its done loading... i run it again.. and wala... its there again?! wtf...

i ran adaware, and symantec to no avail...

will hyjackthis or spybot sd take care of this...

and i already cleared out my temp files too

i can never f**king win...

i turn off system restore, like i read, run cwsherdder, restart... and nothing... not even a post, beep or anything... im so close to throwing this god **** maching away!

usually when a pc beeps like that with no display it is one of 2 things, either the video or ram. pull the power plug and reseat your vid card and ram, try again. If it still beeps and you have 2 peices of ram, only put one back in at a time, remeber to have the pc unplugged from the main power while doing this.

you didn't kick the pc or anything ?

tractorboy said:
usually when a pc beeps like that with no display it is one of 2 things, either the video or ram. pull the power plug and reseat your vid card and ram, try again. If it still beeps and you have 2 peices of ram, only put one back in at a time, remeber to have the pc unplugged from the main power while doing this.

you didn't kick the pc or anything ?

i did the ram thing... right now theres only 1 stick in... but didnt try my vid card... ill try that....

lol

i was about to kick it... but no... i havent kicked it yet... i havent even picked it up or moved it... its been sitting in the same place for almost 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom