trojans and adware tracking cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyoaks777

In Runtime
trojans and adware tracking cookies,what do they actuall do, is a worm the same as a trojan horse and so on, i was going to google them but there is alot of bad information on google, so thought i would ask the experts.
thank you in advance

Trojans are a ploy. Think of Troy. They allow someone to disguise a file and then take over your computer.

A worm digs into your computer just as it would a apple. Hence the name.

Tracking cookie well they track your online habits. Hence the Tracking part.

None are the same as any other.

Moved to the right area.

thank you mak,which is the worst one i take it tracking cookies are not harmfull,what does a trojan horse do?

They are all bad. Tracking will trace your steps and possibly even log yoru sites and information for them like a keylogger.

A Worm can infect your system and then continue on to other systems on your network or thru email and spread that way.

A Trojan will only affect your system. Mainly. It is mainly used to infect a individual system and gain control of it.

I dont consider them harmless since they still track what you do and where you go on the net. To me that is never harmless. They may not gather information other than that but they still track you. ;)

^that's why i said you still don't want them. I meant harmless as in they are not going to steel passwords, credit cards, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom