trojan.zlob-x.a HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, its funny how **** gets turned around here so quickly. There is/was only one person on this forum that knew of anything about my name change and that was DMO, another mod on here couldn't do it so I asked DMO.

Why dont you all read this

http://www.techist.com/forums/f78/radeon-hd-3870-quad-crossfire-pics-159061/

peterhuang913 - Where in the **** do you get your info from?

cuz it was against forums rule since it relates to pirating etc but dave never had a chance to change it

aetherh4cker - My name change had nothing to do with it.

His join date is January of 2005! You're telling me he had a name that violated the rules for nearly three years, and just now changed it?

aetherh4cker - cuz I felt like it

... and why did you change your name?!

That's cool dood.... I meant to offense.

I just read many of your posts, and it confused me for a sec when it seemed like someone else was taking over the Tips Tricks and Tutorials page.

LoL thanks. You seemed like you needed to get that off your chest so i was staying quiet an let you vent all that. Thanks for the help man, very much appreciated.

Hey, i was wondering if anyone here could help me out with a similar problem I'm having with my PC too. I tried to view a video, but was told that i needed a codec installed to view it and voila i was presented with this evil zlob trojan.

I can't seem to delete the thing. I have downloaded numerous programmes which also detect it, but they all want me to register them in order to delete the virus.

I think I'm well and truly in a bit over my head wth this one - any help removing this zlob problem would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom