Time Shifting in Windows MCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcProgrammer1

Fully Optimized
Is there a way to disable it? I don't always want to be able to rewind TV, instead, I'd prefer if it wasn't so late. In our room we have a regular TV on one side and I have my computers on the other. The sound latency is awful if I try to use my speakers and the video and audio are way out of sync if I mute my computer speakers.

I can't get MCE to disable it at all, Quick Play disables it but then is really choppy and still a bit out of sync, MediaPortal crashes every time I try to open TV, and everything else is just the video preview of a recording app. If you can't fix it in MCE, what is a GOOD, LAG-FREE TV application designed for VIEWING (I have tons of recording apps already) that supports audio integrated in the TV card (some older programs only can accept sound card input, and my TV card doesn't show up as an audio device even though it has audio).

media center purpose lags behind to make that dvr work. if you use something else you must disable Media Center Receiver Service in start, run services.msc, for the other program to work right. power cinema seem to be the only thing that will work right with media center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom