This Months Apple Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix2301

In Runtime
Speculation on Apple event announcement this month is crazy right now. What I have read and gotten from several sources is this will be iBooks announcement. I know I stumbled upon a article in WSJ a while ago talking bout Apple trying to partner with Barns and Nobles so the possibility of an iBooks announcement seems plausible. I have read that the event will not focus around hardware. I was wondering if anyone else has any ideas on the announcement???

I see it being more of a refresh announcement, for release late feb early march, possibly a iMac announcement (it's due a refresh) and the Mac Pro is possibly either getting a redesign OR killed off it's still rocking 2010 processors.

I also see some form of IOS announcement, possibly location services opening up to the EU and hopfuly the ability to change Siri's voice in the UK that blokes one really annoys me.

Derp derp iBooks

They'll probably keep it short and sweet and talk about publishing and marketshare yadda yadda. We might hear something about future AppleTV updates

I wouldn't expect any hardware announcements but be on the look out for silent upgrades to iMac/MacMini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom