Thats just TOO low, HP! [a rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm... Gateway has never been that bad. Had one about 8 years ago... could upgrade NO problem... bought last one about 2 years ago, same thing. No problems upgrading. The only real problem I've heard is the tie in to the o/s they used to have with the bios but I think they've done away with that (I'm not positive on that one, though). I also did some of the busniess tech support for the networking side and they were ALL upgradeable (including standard consumer systems).

i love my gateway, yet hate it, i love it because i can uprgrade it, i hate it because the mobo is a noname piece of royal ****

i had a dell, and i upgraded the gfx card twice - first to a geforce 2 mx 400, then to a radeon 9200 SE. RAM was fine. however, i wanted to up the PSU so i could get a better card, but i had heard the rumor that only certain PSUs could fit in dells. tried a friends, it was true. DAMN DELL

oh sh*t, i hope the ram I ordered from newegg fits in my gateway, i didn't buy that kind. it will work though, I hope to god it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom