taskbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyoaks777

In Runtime
since this morning when i turned my computer on alot of icons that weren't in my shortcut menu were all sitting on the left hand side next to the start button. And my dell wireless card is not working adobe has stopped working yahoo messanger and so on,i didn't install anything yesterday, but there were updates installed i have done system restore but did not solve the problem, and the updates are still there can i uninstall them, also when i open internet explorer the e icon is in the right hand side of the taskbar with an up and down arrow menu.How do i get it back to the left and do away with those arrows.
thank you in advance

I don't get what you are saying at all... post a screenshot using Ctrl + Alt + Prnt Screen (on your keyboard, paste it in MS Paint, and upload it here)

I don't get what you are saying at all... post a screenshot using Ctrl + Alt + Prnt Screen (on your keyboard, paste it in MS Paint, and upload it here)
Exactly. What is it that you WANT to accomplish? You said you did a restore yet this was not the week for Windows Updates. Which means that you are a month behind. It is the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Which will be the 14th.

So either your system crashed, your profile got corrupted or you just need to restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom