Surround Sound Amp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SThompson86

In Runtime
Hello, I have been looking around on different sites for a Surround Sound Amp. What I need is a new AMP to push my surround sound speakers, for I had a mishap with my previous one. Everything I find come with speakers. All i need is a simple,*CHEAP* Amp/Reciver to run my currently owned surround sound speakers, nothing fancy. I am just not sure where I need to be looking, for I have looked on Newegg and Bestbuy and everything is more than I care to spend. Also, everything is so expensive because the Amps are also Blue Ray players or ect. I just need something that will simply power my speakers.

Thanks in advance.

You need to go to a brick and mortar store and check for clearance items. I know Best buy marks down their old receiver models to about half their price that they have online. That is going to be your best bet to find a cheap receiver. Almost everything online will not be on clearance and you will pay more. Last time i was in BestBuy i found several receivers that were between $100-$200 that would serve multiple purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom