Soundcard Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-tek

Baseband Member
Is there a sound card available which i can just hook up my computer speakers to, and also hook it up to my home theater reciever so it can play through my surround sound also ?

Any of the newer Audio cards that advertise surrond sound will work. You just have to do what H4x3r has already suggested. You can purchase inexpensive line splitters at Radio Shack. If you don't know what to look for just go in and tell them what you want to do and they will point you to the right cables.

RicoDirenzo said:
Any of the newer Audio cards that advertise surrond sound will work. You just have to do what H4x3r has already suggested. You can purchase inexpensive line splitters at Radio Shack. If you don't know what to look for just go in and tell them what you want to do and they will point you to the right cables.

Not all new cards support surround sound, my new very expensive soundcard doesnt :)

Operant line: Any soundcards that ADVERTISE SURROUND SOUND: Creative Audigy and Auditrak May 7.1 are examples. what kind of expensvie sound card do you have Chris, that doesn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom