Some CS:S score screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you play that game as much as my son.....he plays on a CAL team....they are 4-0 so far this year.....he has played this game since it came out and plays it with his CAL team everynight doing scrims.

I can't play with him, because I get killed instantly....lol

Simplify * Ca7S is the name he goes by

He has posted numerous videos on youtube and get accused of hacking all the time....but I can assure you he is not.....HE JUST PLAYED CONSTANTLY SINCE THE GAME CAME OUT!

best i ever had was in a game of crysis during beta testng where i had something like 35 kills and 3 deaths, and one time in call of duty 4 i had a 27 kill killing spree.

If you really want to impress someone, post some scores from your CEVO and CAL matches.

Sounds like you play that game as much as my son.....he plays on a CAL team....they are 4-0 so far this year.....he has played this game since it came out and plays it with his CAL team everynight doing scrims.

I can't play with him, because I get killed instantly....lol

Simplify * Ca7S is the name he goes by

He has posted numerous videos on youtube and get accused of hacking all the time....but I can assure you he is not.....HE JUST PLAYED CONSTANTLY SINCE THE GAME CAME OUT!

oh god... i know simplify...

My friend rayray and zach are in that team now....

I do not exactly like Simplify since most of the members are close to 12 years of age and mm1 constantly... but they are good players.

I only have screenshots from smoke rounds... i had demos for last season but they are on my comp upstairs... I usually dont look at the score while I'm playing in a match cause you want your team to win, frags are just a bonus if u get them.

Yes, from his room I hear the name Ray Ray alot, and Hartman Jon...Acid...
Zodiac....ect....ect.....

Everyonce in awhile from my living room...I will yell at the kids.....Hey....I will watch Kitty! :)

I don't know what that means....but I sure do hear it alot....lol

lol, kitty is a part of the map Mill... its on the right hand side and when your on CT side your trying to protect A site if your at Kitty.

Ya, i actually was playing in a pug and scrimmed them last night.

My new team just faced simplify again with 1 ringer and we tied. lol and i told him i know his dad lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom