Sling TV

krazyq

krazy Techie
https://www.sling.com/

Sling is everything you love about TV for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay. It's the best channels including ESPN, TNT, TBS, Disney Channel, and more for just $20/mo. It's the latest episodes of your favorite shows and hot new movies on-demand. It's Sling and it's time to TAKE BACK TV.

This seems to be a pretty sweet deal for people who don't want to sign up for Comcast or Direct TV
This is different from having the slingbox

With this, you do NOT need to have cable or satellite.

Right now they're having a pretty sweet deal as well
Sling TV w/ 3 Months of Service: Free Amazon Fire TV Stick or $50 Off Fire TV $60 (New Customers Only)
Sling TV w/ 3 Months of Service: Free Amazon Fire TV Stick or $50 Off Fire TV $60 (New Customers Only) - Amazon Deals, Coupons and Promos

I switched to Sling TV last spring and love it. I added the sports and movie packages so I pay $31 month. The picture quality is near HD, almost no service outages and you can watch past programing on most channels. The best part is you're not locked into any contract and can cancel anytime.

I switched to Sling TV last spring and love it. I added the sports and movie packages so I pay $31 month. The picture quality is near HD, almost no service outages and you can watch past programing on most channels. The best part is you're not locked into any contract and can cancel anytime.

I want nothing more than to use Sling or a an equivalently good service. Problem is that I live down here in South Georgia in the boonies and we have no regular Internet access available. I use Verizon Cell Phone Hot Spot for Internet access here. So I have no regular virtually unlimited Internet access available :(

Right now using HD Antenna for television. I had Dish but got REALLY tired of the $300 a month bill and got rid of it. My 15 year old hates it but she doesn't work or pay the bills so...;)

She does however since starting High School this year ask for HUNDREDS of dollars for trips and clubs

The major reason that I haven't switched to this is because the subscription is only good for a single stream. Between my wife and daughter, I would need at least two devices to stream at once. Hopefully they'll start something on that instead of just a whole second subscription just to stream to a second device.

Back
Top Bottom