Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Home | Hellgate London

all u have to do is give ur email address n u get a chance to be in the beta.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=647062

this link shows u what is included in the Collector's Edition n the lava dye kit if u pre-order the game from Gamestop. Doesnt have to be CS or regular, just as long as u pre-order the game, u will get a dye kit. Best Buy dont have theirs up right now, but Wal-Mart does, n so does GoGamer.

Beta | Hellgate London

this shows the differ dye kits u can get depending on where u pre-order from. If u guys choose to pre-order, try Gamestop, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, or GoGamer *online* n u will get exclusive dye kits. The one from GoGamer is Wasp dye kit n it sounds like it's going to change ur armor to a more yellowish color.

if u pre-order, u also get this:

Eligibility for the Founders Offer - This offer lets you pay a one-time fee of $149.99 for a lifetime membership to the game.

A Beta invite

im gonna pre-order Hellgate: London Collector's Edition from Gamestop because i love Diablo 2 n want to stick with the creators that left Blizzard to form Flagship Studios. Also, Flagship says that the game will work on older computers, so low settings i presume.

i'm really not into monthly fee games :/
looks pretty sweet though
i'll stick with ETQW :)

if u have been looking into this game as long as i have, u will come to know that this game doesnt REQUIRE a monthly fee to play online. It's optional and costs $9.95 a month. Without paying, i think u get like 3-5 chars, smaller stash, n some other things. With paying, i think u get to bypass servers, way more chars to make, bigger stash, n i think exclusive quests.

this is made from Diablo 1 n 2 creators, y would u NOT get this game? I want it, even if i cant play for 2-3 months because my computer is broken. I am in the mean time trying to make space on one of the computers at home, and train harder at work so i dont get fired so easily again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom