security certificates problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
I have a user that is the only person that can access a financial website and uses a security certificate when she does so. Recently we had to call the financial institution and get her a new certificate. This was last Tuesday. It worked one time. Thursday we had to get her another new certificate as well as a certificate to use on another PC. It worked one time. The one on the other PC works fine every time. The one on her PC is having problems. The bank says it is on our end, which it is. The corporate IT guys say it is on the bank's end, which it isn't, or they say she just needs to use a different computer to access the website. The site opens properly on the other computer, but not on hers. No pop-up blockers or anything like that. The site is on the trusted sites list as well in IE. This is silly. Getting a new certificate every couple days is dumb. All this happened while I was off for vacation so I have no details of what was done. Microsoft has a workaround for computers in an NT4 domain but I am leery of using it because we are not on an NT4 domain. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom