Search for Torrent Files with Pizzatorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
There is a multitude of torrent search engines out there. Now and then a new one pops up and you head on over to check it out.
Pizzatorrent is the latest in a long line of torrent search engines. An initial glance at the site pulls up an interface much like popular search engine Youtorrent albeit in a different colour. Searching pulls up the same results as Youtorrent. But then that is to be expected since the two sites search the same torrent sites like PirateBay, IsoHunt, Mininova etc.
One difference with Pizzatorrent is that you can categorize search results. Therefore, torrents can be further segregated depending on the nature of the files they lead too. This is useful if you are looking for a file of a particular type such as software, video, etc.

I'd say Pizzatorrent is worth a lookup and the categorization of files is somewhat helpful. However, the site does not really offer anything radically different from other torrent search engines so I would not call this one special.
How did you like Pizzatorrent? Do you know of any other torrent search engines? Which one is your favorite? Let me know.

Search for Torrent Files with Pizzatorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom