Schools District Ditching Macs for PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deathawk said:
WINDOWS HAS PROBLEMS, NO WAI!! But my point to this, is getting a BSOD in school really a problem..? Do you guys think it EVER happens in school? Because it doesn't, not enough to call it a problem..

What?

Deathawk said:
What... you aren't really commenting on my point... my point is when Macs (if ever) are more dominant over Windows PCs, then we can switch to them. Until then, why the heck would a school switch to Macs when 5% of the world uses them and they are looking for an OS that is used by the real world...

Nuh uh!

Deathawk said:
Umm... NOW??

Yeah huh!

Deathawk said:
Nothing, isn't possible on the Mac(for school.), but that's not the point, the point of not using them is that they are not used by 95% of computer users...?

SO?

Deathawk said:
It's not, it was sort of a joke, but the point behind it is good for you, my school doesn't have that problem, and if your school needs to upgrade your computers every two years to do basic stuff, then your school doesn't know how to buy computers.

Uhh, when did I ever talk about high end computers..? Wait... I didn't.

So what!

Deathawk said:
I am not aware of this. Anyway, I will concede here if you show me where you got this information.

No your wrong!

Deathawk said:
And what about discounts on Windows PCs? They don't matter? I'm 99% sure my school got a bunch of free IBM Thinkpads with Pentium 4's, and 512mb of RAM

No way!

Deathawk said:
I'm not inclined to tell you why I'm posting in this forum, and I can do so if I want to.

Yeah huh!

Deathawk said:
Scare me away? The only thing you guys do here that scares me away is flame... Actually, scratch that, you're the only one who flames, and seriously need to learn some online courtesy. And be a bit more open minded. But I digress.

It does so!

Deathawk said:
I would really appreciate if you didn't always flame me, and every other Windows user. It degrades these forums down quite a bit, IMO.

No it doesn't! Nuh uh!

/me victory dance.

Clearly my wits are 1up on you, just concede victory to me, and your fate will be less gruesome.

You don't have to make friends. I'm not asking you to be my friend. I just think it would be beneficial (At least @ TF) if you didn't act so... rude.

But hey, suit yourself, no skin of my back.

And yes, I do want you to type up a response.

EDIT::I posted this after you added your responses... anyway... I won't bother replying to them, there is no need, I believe I've proven my point.

I'm not rude, you just can't handle me. It sounds like a personal problem to me.

I
img-win.gif
! :D

wow, this is impressive how much your adding to the conversation at hand General. I don't think I could ever match you. :)

It pains me to agree with the general, But, um.. he's right.

Don't take his poetic license to heart. He's just an aggressive writer who consumes way too much Guarana & over doses of the white powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom