Router and wireless card advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyjuice

Beta member
Im looking for a good N-router and PCI wireless cards for my desktop computers (PC ..XP) I own a medical clinic with 2 floors (50ft)so distance is an issue. I also need reliability ,speed , bandwidth and no drop signals if possible:wink: Im so damm confuse to which brand to take from Linksys to Belkin, I heard bad and good from all these products.. Help I need your advice from your experience...please direct me in the right direction...

You are always going to hear the good/bad reviews, but usually Linksys is a really good line of products. I have a Belkin router and it works great. So it is all in how you interpret what you read and hear. Truthfully, Linksys and D-Link are the most-favored router brands lately it seems.

IMO D-Link is a far supperior product than anything on the market. I used to do home and small business pc repair and networking. I used to see a lot of broken linksys and netgear routers...that broke for no apparent reason. D-link is used by Verizon for their DSL. I gues the topic of this question is sort of like what make of car do you like. everyone has their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom