Realplayer Skipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

Baseband Member
I've been playing a few videos from a CD. The first few worked fine, but now each video keeps skipping. While realplayer is playing a video, it'll skip like 10 secs or more of the video, or it will play a previous voice in the video over someone else's voice. It's really weird. How can I make it so it doesn't skip anymore??

weird... Can you take a look at your task manager while viewing the movies? Check to see if there is a major spike when the skipping starts...

Well, when it happens, I can hear my hard drive getting a bit louder. It skips really quick, then goes back to normal. The hard drive stays loud for a while, then goes quiet. When it gets loud again, the video skips. It could also be my CD drive is the hardware being loud.

If you were to play a movie that is already on the HDD does it still skip? or does it only skip when its being played from cd/dvd?

Okay, copied and pasted video from CD onto HDD and watched the whole thing. It didn't do any skipping, but it auto-minimized itself three times. Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom