Quicktime Skipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGreen92086

In Runtime
My Quicktime is skipping when I play an H264 file. I have the codec, and Quicktime 7 Pro. I can play the file in Firefox fine, no skipping at all.

I've reinstalled Quicktime twice, and even re-downloaded the program. Each time I reinstalled, it automatically entered my registration info, strange.

Any suggestions to fix Quicktime?

I don't want alternatives as I get better quality in Quicktime than VLC, Divx, or whatever.

Thanks!

+1 for your post count. If you can show me an alternative that has the exact same quality, or BETTER, I'm open for it. All I've tried isn't as clear and sharp.

If anybody knows a solution my Quicktime, I'd love it.

Thanks.

Only the video, the sound plays through the skips perfectly.

My problem was the opposite. did you update your video drivers? if you have an nvidia I would try nvidia pure video decoder as it uses hardware instead of software to play video. it plays the h264 format

My problem was the opposite. did you update your video drivers? if you have an nvidia I would try nvidia pure video decoder as it uses hardware instead of software to play video. it plays the h264 format

Yeah, I have the latest drivers for everything, as I built this computer 2 weeks ago. But I checked anyway, and everything is updated.

Still not working, even with Nvidia Purevideo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom