Question for those that have the Zune HD Sync Dock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Zune HD Sync Dock: Amazon.com: Zune HD Sync Dock: Electronics

6FT 3.5 mm to 3 RCA AV Camcorder Video Cable Sony JVC 6: Amazon.com: 6FT 3.5 mm to 3 RCA AV Camcorder Video Cable Sony JVC 6: Electronics

i hope i get a Zune HD 16GB for my bday, but im concerned about the dock. I want to get the Sync Dock, but i also want the composite in the HD AV Dock set. However, i found an alternative of the AV cable that i think might work. Anyone have any ideas if this would work for me? I dont want to spend the extra money.

Well sadly i dont think anyone here can answer that. I dont know of anyone who has a Zune HD to be able to answer this. Maybe check the zune.net site.

Well sadly i dont think anyone here can answer that. I dont know of anyone who has a Zune HD to be able to answer this. Maybe check the zune.net site.

Well we will see. There might be someone so i will wait.

EDIT:

found the cables i need, but they r $29.99. Comes with the composite cables through AV, another USB sync cable, n an auxiliary cable. I already have an auxiliary cable to use. All i want is to get the composite cable but for cheaper. Zune Cable Pack | Zune.net - Product Detail

here is the USB Sync Dock i want to get eventually on the official site. I say im good on what im doing: Zune Sync Dock | Zune.net - Product Detail

i will wait for the USB Sync Dock to drop $10 on Amazon or something.

I use one similar with my Zune 80, it works fine.

"I bought this as an alternative to the more expensive Apple A/V cable, and it works absolutely perfect with my iPod. Both the sound and video quality are beautiful."

^from a review of the Amazon AV cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom