Problem Geforce Go 6115 S-Video CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidrom6

Solid State Member
Hi there. First post. I'd like to know what are the settings for the Geforce Go 6115 to work with a CRT TV through S-video.

I've noticed that when i just turn my HP 6110ca laptop image comes up onto the TV, i can see the HP logo and the WindowsXP loading screen perfectly fine but after windows loads up there is no picture on the TV but instead black and white interference.

Now i have tried a few things, 1200 x 712 pixeles at 32 bit 60Hz (odd resolution) worked but i unplugged the cable and plugged it again and it died. I've tried a lot of changes on the display properties in windows like 640 x 480 32,16,8bit at 60Hz and nothing but a different pattern on the interference. Advanced settings on the tab Geforce Go 6115 then nView display settings and I tried going to the TV's resolutions there and did the same as windows but same thing happened. Went to advance timing and there is where the miracle happened. Now the problem is that i have no idea what any of those numbers mean except number of pixeles and how many Hz should I be using please HELP!!!!!.

It is a regular 480i CRT tube TV, by the way I tried using clone screen and it works fine, but with dualview it does no work.

davidrom6 said:
It is a regular 480i CRT tube TV, by the way I tried using clone screen and it works fine, but with dualview it does no work.

use clone and set the resolution to 800x600

Thanks dude but I guess that 1024 x 768 8 bit will work on dualview. thanks for the help tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom